It’s always a challenge to create content that will be seen by the public especially If you decided to do it blindly without the help of a quality research tool or have used one that was sub-par. Lucky for you today I am going to show you what the best keyword tools for Seo are. Let us get to it then, shall we? What is the best keyword research tool for Seo?
Hands-down My #1 Choice for SEO [JAAXY]
Jaaxy is the keyword research king! Whether you are writing articles for your blog or creating niche websites (like me) Jaaxy can help and will help you every time. The reason Jaaxy is my #1 choice is because of a few things. Its keyword research tool is one of the most reliable on the market and it’s extremely accurate.
Anytime I decide to create content before I begin my go-to keyword research tool is Jaaxy. It helps narrow down certain keyword competition in my specific niche so I can get traffic to my websites. Jaaxy shows exactly what keywords are actually worth pursuing when it comes to an article or post’s title. If there a million other competitors using the same exact keywords in their content’s title the chances of ranking on Google, Bing, Yahoo, or any other search engine are slim to none especially if you are just starting out that percentage drops to pretty much zero.
With Jaaxy you can find the best low competition keywords that suit your article’s title and begin developing content. With the Jaaxy the process is so easy. You can save all your favorite keyword searches to a list that you look at and choose from when you’re ready to pick the best keywords you want to use. Jaaxy is an online platform so you don’t have to download and take up space on your computer.
If your going to be blogging or creating websites then Jaaxy is what you need. Don’t get fooled by Google Keyword Planner’s tool because their competition column does not at all relate to the number of competitor sites for specific keywords. Google keyword planner only gives info on the number of Google AdWord’s advertisers for keywords so be warned.
Now price is a very important factor in everything. We want value for what we pay for and Jaaxy certainly delivers
- King at Keyword Research
- Niche Research
- Competition Analysis (Analyze your SEO Competition)
- SiteRank for SEO
- Domain Search (Find Available Domains in an Instant)
- STARTER TRIAL(best to try Jaaxy service) $0-FREE
- PRO (Most popular for New websites) $49 per month
- Enterprise (for power users) $99 per month
- And Much More
GIVE IT A TRY!
One thing I must tell you guys and gals is that with a free Wealthy Affiliate starter membership Jaaxy is free to use. Wealthy Affiliate is an online affiliate marketing platform that helps you create your own websites, create content, drive traffic to your websites, convert that traffic into sales = money. They offer step by step training and it’s great for both complete newbies to the most advanced users.
[SEMRUSH] #2 Choice For Research
Semrush is is a tool to used find specific and valuable keywords, also used to analyze and optimize SEO strategies. Semrush is voted to be one of the top research tools you could ever use by many experts in the industry. Semrush offers a ton of features and many back up its efficiency with great reviews.
Semrush is easy to use and If it’s in your budget then it would be a great asset in your toolbox. Semrush like Jaaxy is used by people that run Niche websites and write blogs for exactly the same reasons. The one downside to Semrush is the price. for those of us on a tight budget Semrush might be out of reach but if you can afford it then it’s a wonderful tool that’s easy to use. If it was cheaper it would be my #1 pick.
- Keyword Research
- Product Listing Ads (Define your product listing ads competitors)
- Analytics Reports (Get insights into your competitors, strategies in display advertising, organic and paid search, and link building)
- Backlinks (Conduct a deep link analysis)
- Domain vs. Domain (Set side by side domain comparisons)
- Social Media Tracker (Develop a winning social media strategy)
- Social Media Poster (Post to Facebook and Twitter from one place)
- Site Audit (check your site’s health)
- PRO (For freelancers, startups and in-house marketers with a limited budget) $99.95 per month
- GURU (For SMB and growing marketing agencies) $199.95 per month
- Business (For agencies, E-commerce projects, businesses with an extensive web presence) $399.95 per month
- Enterprise (A custom solution for businesses with special marketing needs:) $ TBD-Depends on your Business
- And much more
Last But Not least [Long Tail Pro]
Long Tail Pro Is a very effective no-nonsense keyword research tool that is used by many. It offers the complete package for keyword research at a price that doesn’t break the bank. Long Tail Pro is a research tool for affiliates, marketers, bloggers and SEO pros. It is easy to use and works on Windows, Mac, and Linux. One con to having Long Tail Pro is that it has to be downloaded to your computer it is not a web-based program like the others. That is not a big deal for most people but something I should tell you.
- Keyword Research (Exact Search Volume, and Keyword Competitiveness)
- In-Depth Competition Analysis (NEW: See the exact breakdown of Google results. Find out how what percentage of the first page is organic rankings, with the SERP “Search Engine Results Page” Availability score.)
- Trained SEOs Dedicated to Your Success Week After Week (100% Customer Satisfaction)
- Rank Tracker
- Custom Keyword Difficulty Recommendations for Your Domain
- Determine Keyword profitability with New Rank Value Feature
- $1, 7-day trial of ANY PLAN (only available through here and select few others)
- Starter Plan (10,000 Keyword searches a month, Enough for most users) $37 per month or $24.75 per month with yearly membership)
- Pro Plan (25,000 Keyword searches a month) $67 per month
- Annual Plan (10,000 Keyword searches a month) $297 equals out to $24.75 per month
Truth is all of these Keyword Research tools are great. The biggest factor is what you want out of it and your budget. My favorite overall all is definitely Jaaxy I use it every day and it hasn’t let me down thus far. Semrush probably offers the most altogether but it is the most expensive while Long Tail Pro is just a straightforward easy to use effective tool that anyone can benefit with. I hope you enjoyed this article and if you have any questions or would like to share your experience with any of these tools feel free to comment and I will get back to you.