Everyone who dabbles in affiliate marketing either part-time or full-time is looking for the best affiliate marketing tools available to give themselves a leg up in this business. Affiliate marketing is a competitive business now more than ever before so if the best affiliate tools can help us succeed then of course we want to get a hold of them and utilize them in a way that best suits our needs. I have laid out the the best tools for affiliate marketing below. Some are free and some are paid. Get them and bring your business to new heights.
You Need A Great Keyword Research Tool
Now I have covered this topic in another article to see “The Best Keyword Research Tool for SEO” article [Click Here]
You need a keyword research tool in order to help get your website ranked on Google and other search engines. This is a must have if you ever want to have be a good affiliate marketer. The Top 3 tools are:
- Jaaxy– Comes with 30 free searches
- Semrush– Comes with a free trial
- LongtailPro– Comes with a $1/7 day trial To use any plan that they have
Google Keyword Planner is also a great tool to research your competition and build search network campaigns or row existing ones. You do need to have a Google Adwords account to use it though. Just search Google to learn more.
Quality Plugins Is A Must Have
Plug-ins are one of the best tools you can get your hands on. The best part is most of them are free and they have tutorials on how to use them. There are many plug-ins that affiliate marketers can use but here are a list of the ones any affiliate marketer should have.
- Pretty Links or Thirsty Affiliates– Now I personally use pretty links added Thirsty Affiliates and just got rid of it because especially they do the same thing and I found Thirsty Affiliates a little confusing and didn’t want to relearn everything since I already had Pretty Links and it was extremely easy to use and effective to me so i stayed with that plug-in. These plug-ins shorten your affiliate links to make them look better and also cloaks your affiliate link so it cannot be stolen and swapped out with a thieves affiliate link to steal your commissions. This is a sad but true reality so protect yourself and get one of these plug-ins
- Wp Rocket– This plugin speeds up your site and makes it super fast with no coding involved. Its rated WordPress’s #1 cache plugin. WP Rocket is currently used on over 400,000 websites and climbing. WP Rocket is instantly launched as soon as activated and doesn’t come with complicated settings. Its a must have because its already proven that the faster your website is the more money you will make. They also come with a money back guarantee but you will not need one, they’re rated #1 for a reason. The price is more than reasonable and well worth the investment.
- Google Analytics– This is a powerful free tool that is used to see how many visitors come to your site and where on it they interact the most. You can use this tool to see what your strong and week points are of your business and change accordingly.
- Google Search Console– Just search Google on how to add this its a little bit of a process but completely worth it . This tool tells you how many visitors you have to your site, how well you rank on Google, and what keywords are preforming best on your site , and what pages are being Indexed on Google. Make sure you get this on your site it’s free which is always great.
- WP Rich Snippets– This plugin is highly rated and awesome plugin that makes your website stand out in search results on search engines. with this snippet you can add review stars, recipe info, and other data to your snippets(website describing text underneath a search result on Google for example.). This WP Rich Snippets is a paid plugin but the price is low and it is a much better option then the free ones also comes with a lot more options. Using this plugin will attract more visitors to your website and we all know how important that first click to our site is. Also if you have a review website or are writing reviews then this plugin is a tool you want.
- ClickMeter– This is a perfect plugin tool for any affiliate whether your new to the business or are an expert. Clickmeter allows you to monitor, compare and optimize all your marketing links in one place to increase the conversion rate. It also comes with over a 100 features and is used by over 100,000 big and small businesses. Clickmeter lives up to the hype and is a valuable asset to have.
- Soliloquy– This is the best slider plugin there is and it will not slow your website down like other slider plugins do. Soliloquy is used by many of the biggest businesses in the world and has around 1 million downloads. Soliloquy lets you create Carousel Sliders, Lightboxes with Thumbnails, Featured Content Sliders, Instagram Sliders, and Dynamic Sliders that pull from galleries that you might have. I use Envira Gallery which they are compatible with.
- Rel Nofollow Checkbox– Now this is a simple one but effective. When your affiliate links or any links that go outside your own site you are giving those sites more SEO points/power. To stop this without changing all of your own html code get this plug-in and when you insert links there will be a checkbox that says No follow. You can click that box for any links that do not direct to your own website but it is a good idea to leave at least one out going link unchecked for better SEO for your post/page.
- WP Notification Bars– This is a great one to have to promote whatever you want passively in your post. It’s located at the top of your post. It’s an attention grabbing way to get your readers to opt in on email subscriptions and promote any affiliate offers you’d like.
- WP In Post Ads– This is an awesome plugin that allows you to put different ads in each of your posts and you can change the position of where you want the ads to be. This plugin is unfortunately not free but is currently $29 to buy. If you have the money its well worth the investment.
- OptinMonster– Is a fantastic tool to have. With OptinMonster you can set an ad pop up or an email subscriber opt in pop up at a certain point on each page or post so that it is not as annoying as most ads you see on websites today. Pop ups that are targeted and triggered toward how a certain individual uses your site are more effective and lead to higher clicks and conversions on your affiliate offers.
GetResponse Is One Of The Best Tools You Can Have At Your Disposal
This is a highly ranked tool in the Internet marketing world and has many excellent user reviews leaving customers very satisfied getting more than their money’s worth on this one.
GetResponse is a complete online marketing solution. It provides turnkey newsletter publishing and hosting features, as well as unlimited follow-up auto-responders, landing pages, webinars, marketing automation, and CRM to deliver information to your contacts and convert them to paying customers. Through responsible and fully automated list hygiene, anti-spam practices, and established relationships with major Internet service providers and email service providers, GetResponse prides itself on the highest possible email deliver-ability to ensure that your messages get through to your prospective customers.
The platform delivers over 5 billion emails each year in 172 countries. GetResponse is fully scalable and capable of handling both small and very large lists (1+ million subscribers).
– Over 100,000 active accounts
– 30-day free trial
– Deliverability of up to 68% higher than our competitors
– Unlimited emails
– Powerful, automatic message personalization
– Smart tracking features
What benefits does it bring?
– Catches lost sales and jolts your leads into profitable action
– Boosts your lead generation and business-building results
– Chops away tedious and repetitious email marketing tasks
When you sign up for an account with GetResponse, you will be supported every step of the way by their excellent customer support and materials (context help, user guides, FAQs, and video tutorials). You will benefit from industry-leading email deliverability which GetResponse consistently maintains through their solid relationships with ISPs, proactive delivery initiatives, and strong anti-spam commitment. Try GetResponse today and find out how you can instantly get tangible, measurable results without wasting your time or investing a lot of money.
To add GetResponse to your toolbox and start your Free Trial [Click Here]
GetResponse Builder is something else you might like to look into its a Email Marketing course that can give you the training to succeed. Here’s a what their all about.
The GetResponse List Building Program is a comprehensive email marketing course that covers everything you need to know to grow your list by up to 10,000 subscribers in as little as 90 days. Now marketers can maximize their email marketing efforts by taking advantage of this free program and enhancing their lists with new, engaged subscribers. The list building program, used with GetResponse email marketing tools, is the complete marketing solution. Marketers are provided with the know-how and necessary tools to launch a comprehensive and effective email marketing campaign.
The course is unique to GetResponse and created exclusively for GetResponse customers; both free trial and pro accounts that have less than 10,000 subscribers. Customers may choose from two program schedules: the 90-day fast track and the 180-day standard program. Each session consists of a video tutorial, presentation, and an article. Those who complete the program and acquire at least 1,000 new subscribers will receive a GetResponse University Certificate of Performance. More details about the course may be found here: GetResponse University
Joining An Affiliate Marketing Forum Is Always A Good Idea
This may seem like a simple thing but if your in affiliate marketing then join a forum and learn and find get advice from the people who are already making a ton of money. You can get advice on pretty much anything just ask and someone will help you out. If you want to know if a certain product or way of doing something is better than others then chances are someone there will know from their own personal experience. A couple good ones are:
- affiliatefix.com (I’m currently a member and they have a lot to offer)
- Warriorforum.com – This Forum has a paid version I personally haven’t gotten the paid version and I prefefer the free above forum over the free warrior forum. this is just my opinion but I find Warriorforum.com’s navigation a little confusing.
There are a lot more out there but just from my personal experience I can tell you these two are great to use and there is a lot of useful information on these sites.
Implement these tools into your business and you will find that reaching success online will be much easier. Even with all the tools in the world without proper training and hard work you will not reach success online. If you would like access to the best free training available click here >The Best Free Affiliate Marketing Training <